DT-Web: a web-based application for drug-target interaction and drug combination prediction through domain-tuned network-based inference
DT-Web is a web-based interface to the DT-Hybrid algorithm, which applies a recommendation technique based on bipartite network projection implementing resources transfer within the network. This technique combined with domain-specific knowledge expressing drugs and targets similarity is used to compute recommendations for each drug.
Our web interface offers the following features:
- Browse and Search our drug database;
- Browse all the predictions inferred by the algorithm;
- Upload custom data on which a prediction using a DT-Hybrid based pipeline will be computed;
- Simplify the early stages of drug combinations, repositioning, substitution, or resistance studies by finding drugs that can act simultaneously on multiple targets in a multi-pathway environment;
Our system is periodically synchronized with DrugBank and PathwayCommons. Predictions are updated accordingly.
The website is free and open to all users.
You can find full article at: Pubmed, BMC, ResearchGate and so on.
- Job : Development
- Date : Feb 2014
- Agency : University of Catania